Lunar Radiance/Moonshine Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lunar Radiance/Moonshine Guild Forums

Official forum of World of Warcraft Roleplaying Guild Moonshine at Steamwheedle EU server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dwarvish Sermons :)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dwarvish Sermons :) Empty Dwarvish Sermons :) Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:39 am

Qure`thell

Qure`thell

For those that missed it, or want to see how I make a speech, here is my speech for the Crusaders, the citizens of the alliance, about Love an the Holy Light Smile

Theme of the sermon:

Love. The right way.

Sermon: Love

/e `s voice is not so much loud, but rather low and heavy, with a lot of rumbling, making him surprisingly easy to hear.

/s `Ello Crusaders, an` `ello tae everyone else `ere. I`m Captain Moontainborne, of tha Argent Dawn Crusaders.

/e smiles with genuine warmth at the audience

/s Right…`Cause of ..er… Love Festival, an` tha birt` o` me third bairn, we`re goin` tae talk aboot love an` tha `Oly Light. If ye `ave any questions ask them right away!

/e grins happily and proudly.

/s …Right, as ye`ve all seen, tha `Umans are celebratin` a love festival. Walkin` around Stormwind ye see people givin` others choc`lates. Dressin` up an` kissin`. A lot o` kissin`. Some are a wee bit naughty an`are sprayin` others wit` scented waters.

/e “harumpfs” a little

/s … Ye can imagine a few men `ave somethin` tae explain tae their wives at `ome.

/e frowns a little at this line, then shakes his head

/s Me officer said this would be funny. I donae understand. If I came `ome smellin` like flooers. I woold just tell me love what that someone sprayed it on me. She`d understand.

/s ...Yet.. I`ve `eerd that some donae trust their love fully. Some woold think tha other was at another lass. Kissin` an` more. `Coorse, tha `Oly Light `as nothin` against kissin`. `Owever, when yer married, or engaged ye promise yer love that ye`ll be true tae `er.

/s Tis tha First virtue: `Cause ye respect yer love, ye`ll be true tae `er. Tae do anythin` else wooldnae be respectful… or lovin`.
/s Och, I`ve `eerd much aboot lads goin` from one lass to tha next. But they arenae lads, they`re cads!

/e sighs deeply

/s Another one o` me officer. Anyway a lad that kisses all tha lasses, isnae reelly in love is `e? `E`s joost… usin` tha lasses fur `is oon pleesure, right?

/s Tae seek only yer oon pleasure, isnae tha way o` tha `Oly Light. Love is. An` tha `Oly Light is lovin` life an` all that`s good. I respect me lovely wife. I listen tae `er, an` treet `er well. I endure `er anger when I`ve upset `er.

/s …Or when she thinks I did somethin` wron`. Likewise, I listen tae me daughters. I`ve married me wife aboot three yeers ago, an` am still in love.

/e blushes a little, then shakes his head

/s …Err.. I meen tae say: In Love ye folloo tha Three Virtues: Respect, ye like `er. Tenacity, ye`ll be there when bad things `appen. An` Compassion, acceptin` tha others flaws…

/s …Actually all Lovers, all –True- Lovers, are paladins. Thank ye fur list`nin`

/e bows to the audience and falls silent

Feel free to discus this speech. If you think the speaker is wrong Smile

2Dwarvish Sermons :) Empty Re: Dwarvish Sermons :) Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:22 am

Enlil

Interesting speech Smile
If i ever will be RPing with a dwarf i will use this speech as a guideline for how they talk.

But what do you mean with
"…Actually all Lovers, all –True- Lovers, are paladins."? Suspect
Does that excludes warriors from feeling true love?
*sharpening her two swords and glares angrily at the dwarf paladin, as she waits for the answer"

3Dwarvish Sermons :) Empty Re: Dwarvish Sermons :) Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:54 pm

Serenais

Serenais
Moonshine Staff

Interesting speech indeed.
And, Enlil, I think it's the other way around. Feeling true love makes you somewhat an inner paladin. Wink

4Dwarvish Sermons :) Empty Re: Dwarvish Sermons :) Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:23 pm

Blawdgarm

Oooooooooooooooooh... yeah now I see that... Read it over again and now it makes sense xD Thought the exact same thing Enlil did.

And inner paladins... hmm... *peers at Blawdgarm* Yeah.... I don't think it suits him that much x)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]