Lunar Radiance/Moonshine Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lunar Radiance/Moonshine Guild Forums

Official forum of World of Warcraft Roleplaying Guild Moonshine at Steamwheedle EU server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Character Portraits

+2
Cidcus
Blawdgarm
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Character Portraits Empty Character Portraits Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:42 pm

Blawdgarm

-

Last edited by Blawdgarm on Mon May 11, 2015 11:02 am; edited 2 times in total

2Character Portraits Empty Re: Character Portraits Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:07 pm

Cidcus

Cidcus

I simply love it! Thank you so much for it, Garm. Really nice, would love to see it in a comic! Very Happy

3Character Portraits Empty Re: Character Portraits Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:19 pm

Qure`thell

Qure`thell

-waits in quiet anticipation-

I would suggest giving Ciddy`s beard more texture, like his hair and drawing his moustache and the beard as a whole.

-now is Really looking forward to the next picture-

4Character Portraits Empty Re: Character Portraits Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:57 am

Blawdgarm

-

Last edited by Blawdgarm on Mon May 11, 2015 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total

5Character Portraits Empty Re: Character Portraits Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:25 pm

Cidcus

Cidcus

Blawdgarm I must say, all of those pictures are briliant! I adore the Qure'thell + Nyxi one, it really has that calm feeling to it.
And the Noble Garden one simply rocks my socks! The crazyness of the picture is simply worth laughing over, it's just so sweet and nice! Character Portraits Icon_biggrin

- Your #1 fan, Cidcus!

6Character Portraits Empty Re: Character Portraits Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:14 pm

Blawdgarm

-

7Character Portraits Empty Re: Character Portraits Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:03 am

Cidcus

Cidcus

Haha that really made me smile behind the screen. Very very nice job Blawdgarm. I actually enjoyed seeing Garm as a child and then comparing him to the Bunny themed pic you made earlier with him having beard and ect. Really looking forward to see how everyone else will look like! Very Happy

8Character Portraits Empty Re: Character Portraits Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:04 pm

Blawdgarm

-

9Character Portraits Empty Re: Character Portraits Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:33 pm

Blawdgarm

-

10Character Portraits Empty Re: Character Portraits Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:43 pm

Cidcus

Cidcus

By all thats holy, Garm, thats awesome! Really really nicely done, and it's amazing how much more lifelike it is compared to the last one of Cid. You've done a very nice job and I am honored to have had my char drawn by you! Thank you so much! Character Portraits Icon_biggrin

11Character Portraits Empty Re: Character Portraits Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:10 pm

Enlil

Very nice Garm Character Portraits Icon_biggrin

You have really improved your drawing. Cid looks awesome! And if you want to draw comics, you are almost there. Cid's head is as good as in most comics. And the shoulders/upper chest looks very promising. Looking forward to a full body drawing in an action situation by you Garm Character Portraits Icon_wink

12Character Portraits Empty Re: Character Portraits Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:34 pm

Blawdgarm

-

Last edited by Blawdgarm on Mon May 11, 2015 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total

13Character Portraits Empty Re: Character Portraits Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:05 pm

Serenais

Serenais
Moonshine Staff

Like? Elle, that's MARVELOUS! Thank you so very much. Smile

Just to say, I tried to draw Blawd, but... I obviously need a bit more skill before I start drawing "for real" >< I made a profile "shot" of a face with neutral expression, but I failed to have courage to draw something more.

14Character Portraits Empty Re: Character Portraits Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:58 am

Blawdgarm

-

Last edited by Blawdgarm on Mon May 11, 2015 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total

15Character Portraits Empty Re: Character Portraits Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:29 pm

Cidcus

Cidcus

*Looks at the newest Drawing of Blawdgarm, and his jaw simply falls open. He sits starring at it for a few minutes, not blinking or closing his mouth. As a small amount of drool slowly attempts to make it's way out of his mouth, he instantly shuts it tight, forming a straight line across his lips. A few momements pass once more, and finally he blinks. His hands reaches for the screen and holds it with his fingers clenched tightly around it. He takes a deep breath and stands talls and yells at the screen, his expression now filled with amazement.*

Oh my god!!
That's.. That's badass on a whole new level! So far your best drawing if I must be honest. It's looks like something taken directly from a comic. Man you should draw one some day, you CLEARLY have the skills for it! Everything on that drawing fits perfectly, everything from the hair swoowing behind him till the wounded expression on his face. Simply amazing, my jaw seriously fell open when I saw this. My deepest respect goes to you Garm, you really rock. And I can finish this post by saying out from that picture - Blawdgarm WILL own you!

P.S - That beard.. It's epic manifested into solid form, calmly resting upon that badass's face. (>O_O)>

16Character Portraits Empty Re: Character Portraits Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:34 pm

Crýstal

Crýstal

Curse you for making Cidcus drool Wink Blawd I really like it, reminds me of the Ashbringer comic. Smile

17Character Portraits Empty Re: Character Portraits Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:19 pm

Serenais

Serenais
Moonshine Staff

Elle, you really are a drawing genius. Smile

18Character Portraits Empty Re: Character Portraits Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:44 pm

Qure`thell

Qure`thell

I agree, this is bloody awesome, Elle ^^

...Curse me for spotting little flaws: On of Blawd`s ears is shorter then the other. And when an eye is gouged out blood flows. A lot. I don`t know if these two details were meant to be like this, but I thought you should know.

I am still loving the drawing. This Is Good Stuff! <3

19Character Portraits Empty Re: Character Portraits Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:20 am

Enlil

Awesome Elle! Very Happy

20Character Portraits Empty Re: Character Portraits Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:22 am

Blawdgarm

Right! I'll get straight to the point. I am... lazy with drawing and I do apologise for that >.<' Few things popped up in my life and greeted me so nicely and threw me off track for a while. Cid... I'm working on that picture of yours, but it seems I'll need to consult the internet and my books on poses because clearly this is a bit out of my league. And the other drawing is also on a bit of a strange pose that I need to take a real good look at.

And I've already told Seren and Janah about this so to the rest... if you see me on WoW, throw me off! xD

Now... Again sorry for the delay you two!

/Garm, the lazy Death Knight >.>'

21Character Portraits Empty Re: Character Portraits Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:00 am

Crýstal

Crýstal

Aw dear Garm. Stop saying your lazy! D:!
There are no needs to apologize for not having drawed the stuff yet. Honestly, it just makes me more sad that something occurred in life, and I believe that should be dealt with first, before even thinking of hurrying making a drawing!
All in all, you are no lazy death knight. Just do it in your own pace and I am sure all will be happy. Smile
*Big hug*

22Character Portraits Empty Re: Character Portraits Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:50 pm

Cidcus

Cidcus

As Crýstal pointed out so clearly, you're not lazy, Garm. Everyone has their own pace in which they can produce content, and face it, works of art demands time. And that time does not need to be spend on Drawing 24/7 in order for it to be "well spend".
And if something comes up in your life which prevents you from actually drawing/doing what you want in your free time, then it cant really be considered "lazyness" can it? Smile
Garm, non of us think you're lazy, you're a nice and kind person to everyone in the Guild and you have at no point what so ever given us any indication that you're just a "lazy" person.
Take your time with what you're doing, and it will be done when it is done. There is no release date. Wink
So, from me to you - You're not lazy. Period. Wink

- Cidcus

23Character Portraits Empty Re: Character Portraits Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:05 am

Enlil

I agree with what both Crýstal and Cidcus said above. Smile

Take your time with the drawings. And when you are pleased with one of them, post it here. Dont feel stressed out that you should produce a sertain number of drawings within a time limit. Better later and good then the opposite.

Looking forward to your next drawing Garm. Smile

24Character Portraits Empty Re: Character Portraits Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:34 pm

Blawdgarm

Removed

Last edited by Blawdgarm on Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

25Character Portraits Empty Re: Character Portraits Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:23 pm

Cidcus

Cidcus

*Stretches a bit and see's a new post by Blawdgarm. He scratches his beard and shrugs while clicking the link. As soon the Worgen Picture has loaded, he drops his jaw.* Shocked ................ Of all the things I wouldnt want to run into, in a dark alley.. That fella there ranks the highest now.
In all seriousness, that's just awesome. I love the fierce expression he's sharing with everyone. It's very well done, Garm, and I must say that's another picture in the VoA... Vault of Awesome!

- Cidcus

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next