Lunar Radiance/Moonshine Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lunar Radiance/Moonshine Guild Forums

Official forum of World of Warcraft Roleplaying Guild Moonshine at Steamwheedle EU server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Character Portraits

+2
Cidcus
Blawdgarm
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Character Portraits - Page 2 Empty Re: Character Portraits Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:14 am

Blawdgarm

-

Last edited by Blawdgarm on Mon May 11, 2015 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total

27Character Portraits - Page 2 Empty Re: Character Portraits Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:46 pm

Enlil

Looks very promising i must say!
Looking forward to see this pic with tattoos. And your idea about the bonds, and his past, makes it more interesting. It's always nice when you can implement a history behind the drawing. It makes it a little harder to draw but the final result will be so much better. I don't find this pic disturbing at all. If you worries about that you can cut this pic about where it is now. I think a little lower then the belt is best in that case.
If Blawdgarm have tattoos on his legs too. I cant see any reasons why you shouldn't draw it all the way.
Elle your drawings are amazing and i will await the updated version of this drawing with anticipation! Very Happy

PS: I am curious. What song did help you materialize this onto the paper?

28Character Portraits - Page 2 Empty Re: Character Portraits Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:28 pm

Cidcus

Cidcus

I'm really looking forward for the final piece of your newest drawing, Ell. So far it looks to be a stunning piece of work. And as Enlil asked, what inspired you?

29Character Portraits - Page 2 Empty Re: Character Portraits Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:57 pm

Blawdgarm

Well it's one of Skillet's songs, "Monster".

There are parts in his past that is unknown to people and what he's done and what he can turn into scares the living daylights out of him. So I thought the song suited it.

I'm not mentally unstable!! xD

30Character Portraits - Page 2 Empty Re: Character Portraits Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:40 am

Blawdgarm

-

Last edited by Blawdgarm on Mon May 11, 2015 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total

31Character Portraits - Page 2 Empty Re: Character Portraits Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:48 am

Crýstal

Crýstal

Now that is one hawt Blawdgarm. Wink I really like how you managed to do his chest, but also his beard!!
I really like it, continue your awesome work!
Your my idol!

32Character Portraits - Page 2 Empty Re: Character Portraits Wed May 11, 2011 8:40 am

Blawdgarm

-

Last edited by Blawdgarm on Mon May 11, 2015 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total

33Character Portraits - Page 2 Empty Re: Character Portraits Wed May 11, 2011 2:39 pm

Cidcus

Cidcus

Looks really cool so far, Ell. The details such as Cid's kilt being torn open in the middle is something I'm really looking forward to seeing in finished state. Overall I'm trying not to drool. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2