Lunar Radiance/Moonshine Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lunar Radiance/Moonshine Guild Forums

Official forum of World of Warcraft Roleplaying Guild Moonshine at Steamwheedle EU server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Crýstal got a scanner!?

+3
Blawdgarm
Janah
Crýstal
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Crýstal got a scanner!?  Empty Crýstal got a scanner!? Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:48 pm

Crýstal

Crýstal

Let us see if this works.. Now, (if it works) - I know the paper is a note paper. It is slightly crumbled, and got soaked because of rain. And I know that her eye isn't big enough, but hey!I like it anyway! Cheers!
I suppose it will be Frike, my worgen in human form. Perhaps before the curse. Who knows!

Crýstal got a scanner!?  Billed11

2Crýstal got a scanner!?  Empty Re: Crýstal got a scanner!? Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:17 pm

Janah

Janah

Wow thats really nice Very Happy hope the humans actually get an upgrade in the expansion so they look as good ^^

3Crýstal got a scanner!?  Empty Re: Crýstal got a scanner!? Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:04 am

Blawdgarm

More talents in ze guild! :O! I'm so sorry for the late reply x.x' But really amazing Crystal! (Still can't do that funky 'y') And I agree with what Janah said x) Hope the humans actually get an upgrade to look as great as that Wink

Keep up ze drawing and don't burry your talents! Very Happy

4Crýstal got a scanner!?  Empty Bub Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:36 pm

Crýstal

Crýstal

Yosh, ah well. More will be coming soon!

Last edited by Crýstal on Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

5Crýstal got a scanner!?  Empty Re: Crýstal got a scanner!? Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:24 am

Cidcus

Cidcus

She's pretty! O_O

6Crýstal got a scanner!?  Empty Finally Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:34 pm

Crýstal

Crýstal

I don't have much to say.. Smile I like this one. And I think I improve (Or so I hope.) Practice practice!

Crýstal got a scanner!?  Nenna10

7Crýstal got a scanner!?  Empty Re: Crýstal got a scanner!? Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:35 pm

Cidcus

Cidcus

Very nice, I love the realistic touch. Very Happy

8Crýstal got a scanner!?  Empty Re: Crýstal got a scanner!? Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:13 pm

Crýstal

Crýstal

One of the many roses. Drew this very fast in 20-30 minutes. The minutes before Cidcus had to leave. Made this as a present. Smile Enjoy.
Crýstal got a scanner!?  Rise_o10

9Crýstal got a scanner!?  Empty Re: Crýstal got a scanner!? Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:58 am

Blawdgarm

Woot! Simply amazing Crystal! Smile The hand's detail is beautiful! And I bet Cid simply loved it because I do! It's really amazing for a 'quick' sketch Wink

10Crýstal got a scanner!?  Empty Clothes Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:38 pm

Crýstal

Crýstal

Focused mostly on the clothes in this sketch, just sat and did this randomly, but darn I think it is hard to draw something small! Smile - Like the face. Blawd! Help meeh! *pokes Blawd*
Crýstal got a scanner!?  Scan0010

11Crýstal got a scanner!?  Empty Frike! Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:29 pm

Crýstal

Crýstal

Waow. I like this one! Now, I did look on a pic, briefly! And made the rest mahself. But I really like it! It is Frike, before the Worgen Curse and after yada yada. Perhaps you find out one day. Wink
Crýstal got a scanner!?  Frike_10

12Crýstal got a scanner!?  Empty Re: Crýstal got a scanner!? Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:09 pm

Blawdgarm

Woot!!! That's really good Crystal! :O I love the way the hair is swaying in the wind and the eye :O It's so how do I say.. clear Smile With a nice sparkle in it Smile Really amazing Crystal! Truely is lovely and the pose you picked suits it perfectly! Can't wait to learn more of this character of yours ^^ Keep up the superb drawings!!

13Crýstal got a scanner!?  Empty Thanksies Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:25 pm

Crýstal

Crýstal

Waow. Thanks Garm! Smile Means alot alot alot! Though I would love if there were some good tutorials out there. Razz There are some, but hard to find. But thanksies! ^^

14Crýstal got a scanner!?  Empty Re: Crýstal got a scanner!? Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:52 am

Enlil

This is an amazing drawing Crystal. Very Happy Really like the feeling in this picture. Depending what tutorials you are after, but try neondragonart.com deviantart.com elfwood.com dragonart.com

I am sorry i cant link them, had to write from my memory. The hard drive on my laptop decided to die completly.

15Crýstal got a scanner!?  Empty Re: Crýstal got a scanner!? Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:48 am

Blawdgarm

Oooooooooooooooooo! So you agree Enlil that J. Peffer (Aka Neondragon) is good? ^^ Well she has 3 turorial books out that are for sale Smile Should check at amazon.com if you are interested Crystal Smile And for other tutorials www.deviantart.com is always a great place to get turorials since there are tons of artists on it Smile Just type in the tutorial you are looking for and voila!

16Crýstal got a scanner!?  Empty Re: Crýstal got a scanner!? Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:53 am

Crýstal

Crýstal

Uuuh.. Very Happy I will do that! Right now I can't. *Looks at the clock* I should really do something else. But thanks Enlil and Blawd. ^^ You are too sweet!
I will go check it out soon enough and see if I can use it! ^^ And deviantart is the most wonderful page *Cwries* I love it.

17Crýstal got a scanner!?  Empty Re: Crýstal got a scanner!? Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:10 pm

Qure`thell

Qure`thell

*sighs deeply*

I wish I could stop noticing things that seem off. But in my view, the eyes are off. With the three-quarters view you can see both eyes. One fully, the other partly. In your drawing the far eye seems to be missing completely.

Frike`s left eye, the closer one is placed to far on the back of the head, while it should be up front, next to her nose.

I don`t want to sound like a whiner, Crystal, I do like this drawing. Especially the dreamy/happy glint in Frike`s eye.

18Crýstal got a scanner!?  Empty Re: Crýstal got a scanner!? Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:58 pm

Crýstal

Crýstal

Well, no need to sigh. That kind of makes it worse? Smile And, I didn't say it was perfect. But, well. This is practice. I will look on it next time I draw. As I wrote I did look at another pic before I draw this, and there were no eye.
I will look on it till next time.

19Crýstal got a scanner!?  Empty Re: Crýstal got a scanner!? Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:06 pm

Cidcus

Cidcus

Qure`thell wrote:*sighs deeply*

Perhaps "sighing" is a bit extreme, Qure'thell, you're presenting yourself as some sort of person who has so much you want the creator to correct, and so little time to do it in. I hardly doubt thats the case. Some positive feedback is always awesome, but stop "cursing" yourself whenever you find something you feel the creator could do better. If you really think it's so annoying to "spot" others mistakes, then I suggest you just stop trying to find them. Neutral

20Crýstal got a scanner!?  Empty Cattish Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:48 pm

Crýstal

Crýstal

Right. I really like this cattish animalish, mostly because I love the big cats. Looked at a cheetah model but made it myself. Enjoy.
Crýstal got a scanner!?  Cheega10

21Crýstal got a scanner!?  Empty Maaaan Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:50 pm

Crýstal

Crýstal

Right.. Ranger/rougish. Pretty new to it, but I like it.
Crýstal got a scanner!?  Skrym_10

22Crýstal got a scanner!?  Empty Re: Crýstal got a scanner!? Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:29 pm

Enlil

I enjoy. Smile

It's a nice pair of drawings Crystal. If you are new to it as you say. You do have potential!
Looking forward to more drawings from you. Smile

23Crýstal got a scanner!?  Empty Re: Crýstal got a scanner!? Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:39 am

Crýstal

Crýstal

Right.. Focus on the char. Phew, difficult. I didn't care about the cloak.. Couldn't do it anymore!! Talking about going insane, huh?

[img]Crýstal got a scanner!?  Frike10[/img]

24Crýstal got a scanner!?  Empty Re: Crýstal got a scanner!? Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:29 am

Enlil

Very nice Crystal Smile
I really liked the char.
If i may give you an advice before your next pic. Think about where the lightsource is. That will help you with the shadows in the drawing. Wich will give more depth. As of now do the tree and the ground looks a little "flat".

25Crýstal got a scanner!?  Empty Re: Crýstal got a scanner!? Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:35 am

Crýstal

Crýstal

Right.. Rather proud!! Very Happy

Crýstal got a scanner!?  Sage10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum