Lunar Radiance/Moonshine Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lunar Radiance/Moonshine Guild Forums

Official forum of World of Warcraft Roleplaying Guild Moonshine at Steamwheedle EU server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Moonshine Comic?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Moonshine Comic? Empty Moonshine Comic? Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:14 pm

Blawdgarm

I've really been thinking of starting a comic based on Moonshine and all the members in the guild. But! Question is...what should the storyline be? Should it have a specific plot, or stuff that we do, like the events and happenings rp wise.

This is where I ask you guys for some ideas! Because heck.. honestly I'm doing this for the guild more than I am doing it for myself.

So! If you get ideas for a specific plot, please do reply here or.. if you think it should stay with guild events do say! But, I have a bad memory so if you think stay with events, please list the events that you all remember of what happened and share the history of how your character joined the guild Smile Hmm... yeah I need the history of Moonshine and how the wonderful members came to be in it Smile

Thanks for reading this and I do hope for some replies!

2Moonshine Comic? Empty Re: Moonshine Comic? Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:51 am

Janah

Janah

I think maybe a story line would be good, we did take Naxxramas at one point, maybe its a story of how moonshine eventually took ICC ^^ but random ones sound good too x) what ever you do love i know it will be brilliant Smile

3Moonshine Comic? Empty Re: Moonshine Comic? Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:40 pm

Enlil

Are you thinking of a long storyline?
If not, and you just want to have something to start with. I guess one of our dungeon runs or raid runs (new and old ones like Ulduar, naxx, maggy, mc...) is something to start with. Or one of the shorter rp events we have done.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum